Working at Dagong Europe, part of Dagong Global Group
• Dynamic and stimulating multicultural environment;
• Opportunities for long-term professional growth within a fast-expanding organisation;
• Participating in and supporting the international expansion of Dagong Global Group – the leading Chinese rating agency; • Strong encouragement of cross-sector knowledge development;
• Great opportunity to increase visibility within the European and Asian financial community;
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
Overview of the role
The position reports directly to the Sector Head for the Non-Financial Corporates analytical team and requires to be based in our new office in Frankfurt. Responsible for analysing the credit risks of non-financial corporates domiciled in Europe, as well as conducting monitoring and surveillance and publishing comprehensive and timely reports for a portfolio of issuers; Identifying industry risk factors, market trends and financial and credit risks thorough industry insight and draft industry related research; Responding to queries from investors, regulators, media, stakeholders and issuers related to credit risk topics; Participating in Dagong Global Group initiatives in its international expansion efforts.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Managing credit rating process as a primary analyst for a portfolio of assigned corporate entities aimed at assignments of private and public ratings;
• Preparation of thorough credit risk analysis of rated entities and its discussion during rating committees. The analytical process involves analysis that ranges from a macro and business environment review, over industry development analysis, to a very specific and detailed financial analysis of the rated entity;
• Organising and facilitating management meetings with executives of rated entities;
• Drafting of issuer-related credit research and communicating the rating research to the rated entity, facilitating in-time feedback from the rated entity and assuring timely publication of the rating research;
• Identification of main industry risk factors, market trends and embodied financial and credit risks;
• Conducting, drafting and publishing thorough high-quality industry research and presenting the reports to investors, media, regulators, stakeholders, issuers and other market participants both in written and oral forms;
• Maintaining and further developing specific industry knowledge to respond to queries from investors, regulators, media, stakeholders and issuers;
• Building and expanding solid knowledge of corporate sectors in order to understand specifics of their credit analysis.
• Entrepreneurial style, creative and innovative to develop key projects across units;
• Flexible and open-minded to be able to interact with different cultures;
• Strong and effective communication skills both written and oral, self-confidence and the ability to present clear and focused arguments to investors and to senior management teams;
• Exceptional writing skills; experience in publishing research reports is a plus (examples of research papers and publications is required);
• Highly developed interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team and set and achieve objectives under time constraints and to tight deadlines.
Analytical Skills Required
• 3 to 5 years of direct experience in the financial markets, mostly financial analysis with specific focus on corporates. Previous experience in a rating agency is a plus;
• Sound financial analysis, IFRS accounting and fixed income/equity markets expertise;
• IFRS accounting focused on coroprates and thorough knowledge of how to analyse and drill down through accounting statements also in local Gaap and compared to IFRS;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly identify industry risk factors, market trends and embodied financial and credit risks and communicate them to team members, credit committees, counterparties and market participants;
• Knowledge of global capital markets, financial trends and ability to anticipate risks that impact the financial and business profile of markets and individual issuers;
• BS or advanced degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting (CFA, MBA a plus);
• Fluent in English; German or other European language or Mandarin will be highly valued;
• Strong computer skills, mostly knowledge of Excel environment. Bloomberg terminal user knowledge and proven expertise with statistical tools will be a plus.
Overview of the role:
The position reports directly to the Head of Business Development and will assist in developing and maintaining all business development activities both in the financial institutions and the corporate sectors in Italy. It be based in Milan, Italy.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
|Keep me logged in|